Harrow Sports, a premier manufacturer of sporting goods equipment and apparel, has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior Graphic Artist for its headquarters located in Denver.
Essential Job Functions
- Assume primary responsibility for leading all aspects of art design
- Manage and maintain the best practices/design standards for the graphics team, as it pertains to production artwork
- Produce production proofs with speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Manage, monitor and improve production artwork process and flow
- Create, maintain, design and manage stock and custom equipment artwork
- Create , maintain, design and update product catalogs
- Create, maintain, design and update marketing materials and product sell sheets
- Maintain and manage product and other photo assets, uncluding producing new photography
- Work with website personnel to create, maintain and update online product photography and ensure that current marketing assets are available on website
- Create e-mail marketing pieces
- Create, maintina, design and update style guides, corporate identity standards and other similar/related documents
- Work with product/brand managers on the design of products
- Work with print vendors to secure quality outputs, competitive pricing and timely productions
- Wrok closely with/coordinate with production team
- Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the production processes and integrate that knowledge into the standards and practices of the graphics team
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
Experience and Skills Required
- Advanced Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign skills required
- Must have strong sense of style, specifically as it relates to athletic apparel and equipment
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must exhibit consistent, focused attention to detail
- Some knowledge of Flash/HTML a plus
- Photography skills a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple responsibilities
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Successful candidate must be highly motivated, be willing to take initiative, have a positive attitude and exhibit a strong work ethic.
Salary Range: Commensurate with skills and experience. Local candidates only.
Outbound Sales Consultant Denver, CO
Harrow Sports, a premier manufacturer of sporting goods equipment and apparel, has an immediate opening for a full-time Outbound Sales Consultant for its headquarters located in Denver, Colorado.
Harrow offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. As an Outbound Sales Consultant, the successful candidate will develop and service a customer base of schools, teams, organizations, institutions, corporate accounts, stores, etc., selling sports equipment, bags, apparel and other offered products.
Harrow sells across multiple sales channels -- consumer, team, organization, specialty store and large retail -- utilizing a team of full-time, in-market sales consultants, outbound sales consultants and independent sales representatives.
Essential Job Functions
- - Manage and service existing customer relationships.
- - Identify and develop new customer relationships.
- - Manage sales process, including sales presentation, order entry, sales follow-up, etc.
- - Work with management to understand and meet goals and priorities, to include specific sales goals, expectations and responsibilities.
- - Fully utilize company’s proprietary sales force automation system, adding/updating information as necessary and ensuring information is complete and accurate.
- - Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge of products and processes.
- - Resolve all customer issues and any issues that prevent the customer from experiencing world class service.
- - Coordinate efforts with other departments to ensure the best customer experience possible.
- - Provide expertise, support and hands-on assistance in all realms of the sales process, making sure customers receive the products that they want, when they want, how they want.
- - Highlight issues and identify opportunities.
- - Perform daily reviews of customer sales and activity.
- - Work closely with Sales Management and other sales support personnel.
- - Create and capitalize on sales opportunities.
- - Prepare and present sales proposals, sponsorships and special programs.
- - Attend events and activities as assigned, to include vending at selected events.
- - Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and Skills Required
· Must be functional in Microsoft Office applications and be able to quickly learn and utilize company’s internal sales management system.
· Must demonstrate superior customer service.
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Must have strong phone skills.
· Position requires a high volume of phone activity.
· Must have tremendous organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be willing to travel if necessary.
· Successful candidate must be highly motivated, be willing to take initiative, have a positive attitude and exhibit a strong work ethic.
· Experience playing or working with collegiate athletics a plus.
· Relevant sales experience in direct channels preferred.
· Bachelors Degree required.
· Must live in or directly around the Denver area.
* Compensation: $2,000/month Base, 5% Commission on qualified sale