Outbound Sales Consultant Denver, CO
Harrow offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. As an Outbound Sales Consultant, the successful candidate will develop and service a customer base of schools, teams, organizations, institutions, corporate accounts, stores, etc., selling sports equipment, bags, apparel and other offered products.
Harrow sells across multiple sales channels -- consumer, team, organization, specialty store and large retail -- utilizing a team of full-time, in-market sales consultants, outbound sales consultants and independent sales representatives.
Essential Job Functions
- - Manage and service existing customer relationships.
- - Identify and develop new customer relationships.
- - Manage sales process, including sales presentation, order entry, sales follow-up, etc.
- - Work with management to understand and meet goals and priorities, to include specific sales goals, expectations and responsibilities.
- - Fully utilize company’s proprietary sales force automation system, adding/updating information as necessary and ensuring information is complete and accurate.
- - Develop and demonstrate expert knowledge of products and processes.
- - Resolve all customer issues and any issues that prevent the customer from experiencing world class service.
- - Coordinate efforts with other departments to ensure the best customer experience possible.
- - Provide expertise, support and hands-on assistance in all realms of the sales process, making sure customers receive the products that they want, when they want, how they want.
- - Highlight issues and identify opportunities.
- - Perform daily reviews of customer sales and activity.
- - Work closely with Sales Management and other sales support personnel.
- - Create and capitalize on sales opportunities.
- - Prepare and present sales proposals, sponsorships and special programs.
- - Attend events and activities as assigned, to include vending at selected events.
- - Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
· Must have strong phone skills.
· Position requires a high volume of phone activity.
· Successful candidate must be highly motivated, be willing to take initiative, have a positive attitude and exhibit a strong work ethic.
· Experience playing or working with collegiate athletics a plus.
· Relevant sales experience in direct channels preferred.
· Bachelors Degree required.
· Must live in or directly around the Denver area.