GREEN : MOVED UP IN THE RANKINGS
RED: MOVED DOWN IN THE RANKINGS
WHITE: RANKING REMAINED THE SAME
ORANGE: PREVIOUSLY UNRANKED, NEW TO TOP 25
– LARGEST RISE IN RANKINGS: Richmond up FIVE spots from last week
– LARGEST DROP IN RANKINGS: Wake Forest down FIVE spots from last week
Games to look forward to this weekend:
– SPOTLIGHT GAME: #2 UNC vs. #5 UVA
– #6 Maryland vs. ODU
– Stanford takes on BOTH undefeated teams in top 25: #1 Syracuse and #4 UConn (upset?)
– RIVALRY GAME: #16 Michigan vs. #19 Michigan State
1. Syracuse University (12-0) – Still Undefeated, will play #13 Stanford and UMass this weekend.
2. University of North Carolina (14-1) Will host University of Virginia this weekend in our SPOTLIGHT GAME this Saturday at home. The game will also be their “Turn It Pink Game”
3. Princeton University (10-1)– Up one spot from last week, and will be playing Brown this weekend.
4. University of Connecticut (13-0) – Undefeated, but move down one spot this week. The Huskies will face Georgetown this weekend.
5. University of Virginia (13-2) – After beating Maryland, the Cavaliers broken out of their tie with Maryland and secured the #5 spot, just in time before they face the #2 Tar Heels this weekend in our SPOTLIGHT GAME
6. University of Maryland (9-3) – Coming off of an ACC loss, the Terapins have hit the #6 spot this week. The Terapins will play #8 Old Dominion this weekend – another tough game!
7. Penn State University (11-3) – Beat California 6-2 this past week, and have stayed put at the #7 spot for this week. They face the #11 Iowa Hawkeyes this weekend.
8. Old Dominion University (10-3) – The Monarchs have moved up two spots this week They have a tough weekend ahead facing ACC Teams Duke and Maryland.
9. Northwestern University (12-2) – The Wildcats have stayed put this week at the #9 spot, but I think deserve to be higher! They will face Indiana and Central Michigan this weekend.
10. Northeastern University (10-2) – Down two spots from last week, Northeastern will face #24 Boston College and #25 Maine this weekend.
11. University of Iowa (9-3) – The Hawkeyes have stayed put this week after an overtime win over Indiana (2-1) last week. This week they will face #7 Penn State for a tough battle!
12. Boston University (8-4) – BU has stayed put as well this week after a win over Vermont (4-2). This week the Terriers will face Hofstra and newly ranked, #25 Maine.
13. Stanford University (9-4) – Coming off a win over UC Davis, Stanford has moved up one spot from last week. They have a tough weekend ahead, facing #1 Syracuse and #4 UConn, both teams are undefeated – could Stanford serve one or both of these teams with an upset?
14. Lafayette College (10-1) – Down one spot from last week, Lafayette is coming off of a win over Colgate. They will be facing Bucknell and Rutgers this weekend, both of which are unranked.
15. Drexel University (10-4) – Down three spots from last week after losing to ODU and beating William and Mary. Looking forward, Drexel hopes to move back up the rankings after their competition this weekend against #11 Iowa and Columbia.
16. University of Michigan (7-5) – Down one spot from last week after losing 4-1 to Northwestern. This week they will face rivals Michigan State and Ohio State.
17. University of Richmond (8-4) – Have had the LARGEST jump this week moving up FIVE spots. The Spiders will face VCU and Saint Louis University, both of which are unranked, this weekend.
18. Ohio State University (9-5) – Down two spots from last week, the Buckeyes will face Michigan this weekend.
19. Michigan State University (8-6) – Up one spot this week, Michigan State will face rival #16 Michigan as well as Kent State this weekend.
20. University of New Hampshire (6-6) – Down one spot from last week, UNH will face Vermont and #24 Boston College this weekend.
21. College of William & Mary (10-4) – Even though the Tribes’ ranking has not changed from last week, they are coming off of a loss to #15 Drexel and a big win over previously ranked Towson 4-3 in OT. This week the will take on #22 Wake Forest for a ranking battle!
22. Wake Forest University (4-7) – The Demon Deacons have had the biggest drop this week, moving down FIVE spots. They will face #21 William and Mary and previously ranked, Louisville this weekend.
23. University at Albany (6-7) – Have moved down one spot from last week. The will face Fairfield and Lehigh this weekend.
24. Boston College (7-6) – The Eagles have moved up one spot this week after a loss to UNC 6-1. This weekend they face #10 Northeastern and #20 New Hampshire, which will be the perfect chance to continue their path upward in the rankings!
25. University of Maine (8-5) – New to the rankings this week, the Black Bear’s new ranking will be tested quickly when they face #10 Northeastern and #12 Boston University this weekend!